1. Due to high demand, we require a 24-hour notice for any cancellation. Canceling with less than 24 hours notice will result in being charged the full fee.
2. Sessions are paid by check or credit card on the day of the service. All clients are required to maintain a credit card on file in our HIPAA-compliant client portal.
3. Testing services must be paid by check.
4. Any/all therapy services are available via HIPAA-compliant videoconferencing, even at short notice.
5. If anyone in your household has COVID-19, influenza, or RSV, we respectfully request that your session take place virtually to avoid exposing staff or other clients. Please wear a facemask in the office if you notice any developing symptoms such as sore throat or runny nose.
6. We gladly provide a monthly super bill for anyone who wishes to pursue out-of-network reimbursement for their services. Be aware that insurers require any applicable ICD-10 diagnoses be listed on this document for your insurance records.
*Additional policies and procedures will be provided to all new clients at the time of enrollment