1. Due to high demand, we require a 48-hour notice for any cancellation. Canceling with less than 48-hours notice will result in being charged the full fee
2. Sessions are paid by check or credit card on the day of the service. All clients are required to maintain a credit card on file in our HIPAA-compliant client portal.
3. Testing services must be paid by check
4. Any/all therapy services are available via HIPAA-compliant videoconferencing, even at short notice. If someone in your home is sick, you are encouraged to switch your session to video for that day instead of canceling!
5. In compliance with Los Angeles County public health orders, all people over age 2 must wear a facemask at all times while in our offices, regardless of vaccination status
6. We gladly provide a monthly super bill for anyone who wishes to pursue out-of-network reimbursement for their services. Be aware that insurers require any applicable ICD-10 diagnoses be listed on this document.
*Additional policies and procedures will be provided to all new clients at the time of enrollment